Choral Rehearsal Hall
20 César Chávez Center
University of California, Berkeley
To locate the Choral Rehearsal Hall (CRH), please enter from the North Strawberry Creek-side entrance of César Chávez Student Center’s basement level. Once indoors, CRH is the first door on your right at the bottom of the stairs.
The public parking rate for UC Campus lots is $2/hour, $20 maximum valid until the lot closes. Most ticket dispensing machines are credit card ONLY. See below for a suggested list of university parking by distance.
There are a number of public parking lots and facilities near campus and in downtown Berkeley. This list includes municipal and privately owned parking lots and garages open to the public. Please consult signs for hours and fees prior to entering the facilities.
There is street and metered parking near the University, but be diligent about reading parking restrictions, as the regulations and schedules are strictly enforced by the City of Berkeley.
Nearby Campus Parking Lots
- Lower Sproul Parking Garage
- Directly adjacent to the Cesar Chavez Basement.
- Less than a 5-minute walk around to the Basement entrance.
- Dwinelle Lot
- Public use and access Mon–Fri AFTER 5pm and weekends only.
- About a 5-minute walk to the venue.
- Recreational Sports Facility (RSF) Garage
- About a 10-minute walk to the venue.